The following is a continuous list of all the words you've said or pronounced wrong:
- Veiled - you said "vile-eed"
- Cajun - you said "ca-hoon". When asked why, you blamed it on your Spanish class.
- Bow - you kept pronouncing it like bow and arrow, not take a bow
- Unadequate - you had a hard time believing that's not a word (11/30/2020)
- Bike boys - in reference to paper boys
- Scientifical - "It's a 'scientifical' fact".
- Psychology - you read it as "physocolgy
- "Look how much chips I have". (4/12/2021)
- Over - you read it as "uver", like "oven". We were looking at birthday candles at the time. Then, when I said that the rest of the candles said "the hill", you said "the hill over?" (5/26/2021)
Posted by Becky at 2:37 PM
"You can't be oppressed and fat at the same time."
"I like how he feels the need while he's urinating to correct me." (referring to Daddy while watching election results)
You stormed out of the house during a fight over election results. Daddy believed you were serious. That was fun.
Posted by Becky at 11:46 AM