You have had a concussion for over a week.
The following is a continuous list of all the words you've said or pronounced wrong:
- Veiled - you said "vile-eed"
- Cajun - you said "ca-hoon". When asked why, you blamed it on your Spanish class.
- Bow - you kept pronouncing it like bow and arrow, not take a bow
- Unadequate - you had a hard time believing that's not a word (11/30/2020)
- Bike boys - in reference to paper boys
- Scientifical - "It's a 'scientifical' fact".
- Psychology - You read it as "physocolgy
First - an apology - I seriously haven't updated this in 3 years? Sorry, Goose.
- you are an A student
- basketball is your absolute passion
- you played on 3 teams this year
- your ankle is injured and you need PT, so your season is over
- you're handing the above really, really well: no drama
- you're incredibly handsome, and you have girls texting you telling you so
- you draw a comic for the school newspaper
- you love your religion
You are amazing. You're becoming a teen, and you have the tone of voice to prove it. You get down on yourself when you get in trouble, which you're in right now. You love your family, and when you want to you are THE BEST big brother. I love you more than I can say.