March 10, 2008

I had to wake you up, and when I said, "Peeetteerrrr", you sat up and said, "Good morning, Mommy."

You slept in your good boy bed all night long, but got very upset when I said that you would get ice cream at night, not for breakfast.

We took you to the carousel:

  • The first time you were too scared and had to ride in the handicapped chair with Daddy.
  • The second time I got you to sit on the horse and though you were still scared the entire time and wouldn't let go of me, as soon as it was over, you went running over to Daddy to tell him all about it.
  • The third time it was "Daddy's turn with Peter", and you were still too scared to let go of Daddy, though you would smile and wave almost everytime you saw me.

You saw the Easter Bunny:

  • You wouldn't sit on the Easter Bunny's lap, so you sat on Daddy's lap who sat next to the Easter Bunny (as you put it "just like Santa".)
  • You told Daddy not to let you go because the Easter Bunny "is gonna bite me."
  • You then looked at Daddy and said, "The Easter Bunny is NOT gonna bite me."
  • The woman taking the picture had a stuffed Mickey, and once you saw him ("Mickey!!") you smiled nice and big for the camera.

So this year's Easter picture is the Easter Bunny, you smiling all happily at Mickey, and Daddy laughing hysterically at the whole thing.

No comments: