First - an apology - I seriously haven't updated this in 3 years? Sorry, Goose.
- you are an A student
- basketball is your absolute passion
- you played on 3 teams this year
- your ankle is injured and you need PT, so your season is over
- you're handing the above really, really well: no drama
- you're incredibly handsome, and you have girls texting you telling you so
- you draw a comic for the school newspaper
- you love your religion
You are amazing. You're becoming a teen, and you have the tone of voice to prove it. You get down on yourself when you get in trouble, which you're in right now. You love your family, and when you want to you are THE BEST big brother. I love you more than I can say.
It's been way too long since I've posted.
Today was the Blizzard of 2015, named Juno. You spent most of it playing on the iPad or fighting with your sister, while Daddy and I played Monopoly. I kicked his butt, by the way. Tonight Rae is sleeping over - all three of you are in your sister's room. Hopefully tomorrow you'll get to go sledding for the first time.
Love you, Goose. :)